Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
we need a ymap of this:)
PLease por favor make this an addon map? it is amazing!
@nicholejan facial animations I do't know how to do, that is why @legendario9991 made the models for me
@nicholejan maybe. I would need permissions though. The model
looks pretty good from what I can see though
@Andrell not sure if theres a 3d model for that,
We now have a gta5 creative mode!
@AlissonMartins I would leave that as a maybe... Its not free to get these models out, therefore I can only do so much at a time.
@cammyb this current pack is as far I will get for now because the models come with cost. But expect that there will be just in case I could get to it.
@cammyb Adding props:
- Using OpenIV, import the files (YDR,YFT, textures..) of the prop to dlcpacks/addonprops/dlc.rpf/props.rpf
- Open Props Editor.exe and in "Props" tab click in the "Add Prop (Manual)" button or if you have the JSON code of the prop you can add using the "Add Prop (JSON)".
- After adding the prop infos, click "Rebuild"
- A file(def_props.ytyp) will be generated in "rel" folder.
- Import this file to dlcpacks/addonprops/dlc.rpf/props.rpf
follow the guide and use this to install.
- Import addonprops folder to your dlcpacks folder (You GTA V Folder\update\x64\dlcpacks\).
- Using OpenIv, extract the file dlclist.xml from (update\update.rpf\common\data)
- Add to your dlclist.xml the line:
- Import back the dlclist.xml file to your game.
- Mod installed!