Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
New video: https://youtu.be/APmcpaR5OwM
Changes in 13.4.0:
- Added mines to all tanks
- Made air defense more realistic and deadly
- Changed Destroy Defense Tanks to Air Defense
- Made on foot map zoom bigger
- Added names to all the blips
- Fixed bug when player blip won't change
New video: https://youtu.be/sbNVHdPAVv8
New video: https://youtu.be/aw2t-GrClgw
Changes in 13.3.0:
- Added A400M Atlas support
- Flares on tanks and boats
- Better NPC spawning
- NPC will parachute or drop flares only when on screen and close to the player for better performance
- Changed player blip to Green
- Added ScriptHookV.log contents in the Dogfight.log
- Removed unused code.
New video: https://youtu.be/FmrgjbOZGw8
@Chesterfield Super! Thank you for playing!
@Chesterfield Thank you! I appreciate it! Have you tried to disable other script mods that you don't use while playing the dogfight? Move them out of the Grand Theft Auto V folder temporarily or rename them. The same goes for the Scripts folder. NVE is fine. Mod has a lot of functionality and is very heavy on the game resources. It contains 7 scripts (think 7 mods). Also, if you have some mod that forces a change of the player model, it could conflict.
@Chesterfield Hi, have you tried to follow the troubleshooting guide from the mod description/readme/pinned comment?
@pcon112 Thank you! I appreciate that! To get the carrier only, set all the enemies/support to 0, disable everything in the setting. Spawn by boarding LCAC or as jet, and then return to the carrier.