Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
Is it possible to do the same but only for pets into cars ?
I don't mind pedestrians running away when shots are fired, but I would enjoy to calm down the driving peds tho. We all know that the driving AI is terrible in GTA V and the street could be quickly chaotic during a gunfight, sometimes making the moment unplayable. Also, I'm using a denser traffic (not too much tho to avoid the police crashing too much into cars during chases) so this option will be very useful.
It could be really great to see the driving peds just running out of the car, or put the car on the side, or even just stop the car until the storm is gone.
What do you think about ?
I love his mods too and I tested so many modding configurations that now I can make the difference between bugs due to a heavy modding or a clumsy one than bugs coming from a mod itself.
I’m using an older version of “Better chases and warrant” and it’s working great, no bugs... I’m just surprised about that, should be the opposite.
Anyway, I’m waiting an improvement of “Dangerous individual”. Unfortunately I can not find a another version and the current one is really buggy...
I guess that the density of the traffic is reduced to let the cops behave more freely. I’m not really sure it’s working 100% but as all features announced in his mods, they sound great.
Thanks for your feedback! So are you using the 1.2 version of “Better Chases and warrant” ?
And did you try the “Better chases” one ? Maybe it would be less buggy than the better chases module into the “Better chases and warrant”.
At least I would like to use Better chases without having to hide before to use the phone...
Thank you for this mod since the other one is outdated!
Btw, I see you're using "Better chases and warrant", do you have the same problems as me such as :
- get stars when using the phone,
- get stars sometimes when you go out of your car (even if no warrant),
- car's warrant doesn't work ?
I'm quite upset that this mod, as many of Eddlm, is botched and not finalized or updated... Such a waste.
It could be interesting to have a script to only manage the wanted stars system as "Better chases" (cops don't shoot until you screw up too much or use a weapon).
Your mods come from very nice ideas. All are really charming.
But I would like to change my note in general.
This is not a mad review but a fair one. I understand you got excited by your new abilities to make mods and your success. I even donated because I believed on your work, really.
But I tested several of your mods in a modded and fresh game and in the both cases I met the same problems.
Your mods are not unfortunately finalized and bring many bugs into the game which are totally killing the mod purpose. Maybe most of players who put 5* are ok with it but not me. I'm disappointed to see that some very awesome projects are ruined because of a botched work.
I explain :
1/ Lively world :
- the photo scenario (ped takes a pic of your car) is totally buggy and freeze the camera --> need to reload the save.
- too much trucks with trailer (with helicopters on) appear.
2/ Better chases and warrant :
- Phone is considered as a weapon,
- Moving out of a vehicle make you get sometimes 2*,
- Warrant on vehicle simply doesn't work,
- No instructions to warn us that this mod is incompatible with Dangerous Individual (make the wanted system totally buggy),
3/ Dangerous Individual :
- Cops are really dumb (can not proceed to a chase without you, driving system really not safe : crash into suspects or civilians or other cops),
- Should have a compatibility with Better chases (mostly for the traffic management),
- Should have a feature similar to Safer chases for LSPDFR.
I stop here because I didn't tested the others that much.
I repeat, I really like your ideas and contributed for them but please finalize your projects, make sure everything is working well before to release something else.
I spent time before to make my review because I really wanna be sure that all of these bugs didn't come from my set up. But as I said, even with a fresh game, I still got them, other players too.
Should we wait for an improvement or you really didn't plan that ?
Is there a way to auto-load a Menyoo map ? I tried to find a way but I found no solution...
- Put the map into "Autoloadmap" folder didn't work at all,
- Tried to convert the map for Map Editor removed Menyoo animations
Thanks in advance
Hi man! Do you still have this file ? I would like to test it !