Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
* Add a table representation for strModelFlags, strHandlingFlags and strAdvancedFlags
* Add descriptions for individual flags
* Load updated descriptions from GitHub.
* Load and save CCarHandlingData (if present, only CCarHandlingData is supported at this time)
* Load and save CCarHandlingData->AdvancedData (if number of AdvancedData items are equal)
* Suggest handling name if AddonSpawner is installed (if handling name of current vehicle is the same as a model name)
* Fix vehicle sometimes getting different colors when respawned
* Fix fInitialDriveGears sometimes getting an invalid value
The script fetches handling flag descriptions from https://github.com/E66666666/GTAVHandlingInfo and updates the local flags.json file if changes are found.
That's handled by the game, this script doesn't change that. The game tends to pop the exhaust when letting off throttle during high revs.
Yes, it has always supported controllers (since the first release). The third bullet point in the description also emphasizes this:
> Enhanced support for keyboard/mouse and controllers
That's very odd, mind posting a video and some log files?
Before that, I used the vehicle speed to handle the rev limiter (which cuts throttle). Since 5.1 that has changed to using the wheel speed data, which is more realistic.
I really don't see any issues. Maybe you mean the rev limiter?
The speed limiter is more intended to mimic whatever car companies do and not a driver assist.
You can disable the enhanced steering option, and use the original game implementation.
Can you post the Gears.log file in the ManualTransmission folder?
Also, a video might help. I think I have an idea but it could be wrong.
No, that's an entire rewrite in another language. There are tools for FiveM anyway:
5.3.0 was made specifically to fix the crashing issue with FiveM (with some help from the FiveM devs themselves). Maybe you meant 5.2.0.
If you think it's Manual Transmission, you can simply disable it (uncheck the first option in the menu). Easiest way to check if it's handling or if it's the script.
The paste is not accessible.
I don't know, sadly. I'd very much like to know what can be done to enable it too :)