Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
Check the scripthook log in the GTA folder to make sure ENT has loaded. If it hasn't - you can probably just reinstall the scripthook and ENT as that should hopefully fix it.
Yeah ENT doesn't support the Nightclub or the more recent interiors because if I do include it - you'll get an "out of memory" crash when attempting to teleport into it.
You can co-load it with other menus which do support it however (like Menyoo or SNT which is what I do).
Ah good eye.
It's exactly the same as previous configs so you can reuse that while I re-upload the file.
Enhanced Native Trainer: Update 41 bugfix 2
Contributions wholly thanks to @Slash_Alex:
* Added a 'Sucking Grenades' option.
* Added a 'No Phone' option under the 'Phone Settings' menu.
* Added an 'Instant Respawn On Death' option.
* Added an 'NPC Show Current Health' option under the 'Area Effects' menu.
* Added a 'Drop Road Spikes' option under the 'Vehicles' menu.
* Fixed a bug in the 'Health Regeneration Rate' option under the 'Player Data' menu. You can disable health regeneration completely now.
* Fixed a nasty bug in the 'No Whistling For Taxi' option. It no longer blocks any of the game's functionality.
* Fixed a bug in the 'Lock Vehicle Doors' option. You will no longer be dragged out.
* Fixed some bugs in the 'Prison Break' feature.
* Fixed some bugs under the 'Animations' menu + restored some animation options.
* Fixed some bugs in the 'Road Laws' feature.
* Fixed a tiny bug in the 'Fuel Consumption' feature.
* Fixed a nasty bug in the 'Wanted Fugitive' feature.
* Fixed a tiny bug in the 'Peds Health' option.
* Fixed a nasty bug in the 'Phone Bill' feature.
* Fixed a bug in the 'Disable Despawn Of DLC Cars' option. You will no longer need to restart the game when you disabled this option after you had enabled it.
* Fixed a bug in the 'Dynamic Healthbar' feature.
* Fixed a bug in the 'Cop Weapons' feature.
* Fixed a tiny bug in the 'Reset Player Model On Death' option + moved it under the 'Player / Player Appearance' menu.
* Fixed a bug in the 'Keep Engine Running' option.
* Improved the 'Traction Control' feature.
* Removed the 'BZ Gas' weapon. It looks like it does the same as the 'Tear Gas' weapon.
⦁ If you attempt to load the same IPL one after the other (i.e CEO office Style 1 -> CEO office Style 1 (Messy)) then the IPL will fail to load unless you load another one and teleport back.
⦁ Some of the weapon tints (namely MK1 tints) use the incorrect name in ENT. This is a side effect of using the in-game names.
⦁ Some vehicle mod options use the wrong category name (i.e Arena War vehicles have mods which use the same mod index as normal vehicles, but their contents are different).
That error is memory related - as in GTA is running out of memory due to a mod using so much of it.
The heap expander mod may help with this.
It looks like GTA ram out of memory.
The specific error is: "The thread used up its stack"
One of your mods could have caused it - like LowPriorityPropRestore as that error has happened in ENT when we tried to get it to load the Nightclub interior with all the props (and the sheer amount of props ate up the remaining memory - thus GTA crashed).
That's actually by design due to a bug in R*'s code.
If ENT attempts to load the online map during load - it'll load it, but then the game will force load the SP map on top. You'd then to have to disable and re-enable the option in ENT every time you loaded if you wanted the Online map.
That's odd as your 360 pad should work. Does it still cause issue if you plug it in after your save has loaded?
It seems to work for my 360 controller so I can't say for sure what's happening.
That's what happens when you don't specify a default interior colour when you load up the IPL. If I remember correctly, ENT defaults to one of the colour so it shouldn't happening if you use that to load the interior.
You could also use SNT and I think Menyoo to change the interior colour(s) as well.
Which interiors are doing that? I know the Nightclub and Casino are unsupported (as ENT throws an "out of memory" error when you attempt to teleport there - even without props!) but the other ones should work.
I remember some of the interiors being very finicky (like the CEO offices) and it took a couple of tries teleporting back and forth before they loaded (the native returns "yes it's loaded" but it hasn't for some reason).
Crashes related to controller emulators happen because ENT uses Xinput to parse controller input (which is a controller emulator) and when you use something like DS4windows - you're emulating the input twice so it throws an error.
If possible, you're better off using Steam's controller emulator as it doesn't seem to error as much (if at all).
What options do you have enabled?
Not really as ENT causes a "out of memory" error when you attempt to teleport to the new interiors (from the Nightclub to the casino) hence why they're missing.
I think they're the same BZ-Gas is the proper name of it though.
Ideally the X, Y, Z coords seperated by commas.